Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
I did not enjoy carry on by Rainbow Rowell. I found it very difficult to get into. I had crown of midnight and I borrowed matched for my school library. As soon as I read the first two chapters of this book I did not but it down. Crown of Midnight made me stay up till 11PM every time I picked up this book.
Here is a list of things that crown of midnight did to me.
- It made me want my own Captain of Guard
- It made me stay up till 11PM every time I picked it up.
- I wanted to be an assassin
- If I daydream in class, it is because of COM
- It controlled my anxiety issue till I finished the book. Then I went mad
- I hate Love triangles because always one person gets hurt
- I wanted to have magic
- Now I am waiting for the movies
Warning about Crown of Midnight
- Even gorier than Throne of Glass
- Even more love than Throne of Glass
- If you pick up this book you will finish it a very short time to finish it
- You will only dream about this
- If you pick this book up at 8PM you will put it down at 11PM
- Do not read in public as it is an emotional rollercoaster
Reason to read the throne of glass series
- If you like Hunger Games and Divergent you will like this
- If you need romance in your life this is the series for you
- If you like action and high fantasy
- If you do not read it, you are not human
I think these lists just shows how much I loved Crown of Midnight. Crown of Midnight is the second book in this series. It is good series if you want to read something that reminds you of hunger games and takes over your life this is the books for you.