Revision.How to revise.I am not going to pretend like I am the best revised because i am not and I will probably never be but I try;that is what counts.
The Test I have currently had:
- 4 French
- 3 German
- 2 Science
- 2 Maths
- 1 Music
- 1 Geography
- 1 History
You could say now that I have had enough tests this year to say how you should revise and how you shouldn’t.
HOW NOT TO REVISE
- One the day
- Just reading through your book
- Not doing anything
- Making flashcards on everything in your book
- Using someone else’s notes
- Not doing anything at all
We have all been guilty of doing one of many things on this lists.It is human nature to forget tests or think that we know what is going to be on it.
THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT DO BEFORE A TEST
- Ask people who have done the test how it is like
- To become really worried that you are going to fail
- Write important things on your hands and wrists and legs or anyplace you can see
- To get your book on the side to get ready to cheat
- To tell people to help you
Cheating is wrong because the teachers will find out and if they do not they will make you tests harder and harder.The only person who will suffer will be you because your teacher already has her qualifications he/she is just here to help you get yours.
HOW I REVISE
- Quizlet an app online flashcards
- Duolingo an app for language revision
- I have a Pinterest board of Revision
Youtube Channels about Studying
I have to go now but do the right thing