Today is Christmas eve. I went to Christingle at 4 PM and it is finished at 5PM but I got home at half past five. I am currently watched the snow dog. Which as you know is one of my favourite Christmas movies. My dad is at work and he is not home until 9 PM.Then at half past eleven, I have to got to go to midnight mass. I thought that everyone would be doing this at the end of the year but oh well. I am doing it now. Christmas eve is very busy for me this year. But I am not going to church tomorrow because my brother is quite sick. Also, I and my bestie are face timing each other to do a reaction of what we got each other so that should be fun.
The snow dog has finished so I will start with my favourite books of 2016. (btw the muppet-Christmas carol is on!!)
- Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon-because it was the first book which I have read that a black girl falls in love with a white boy. I am a black girl and I thought that I was going to struggle to find a husband because of my race but this book just showed me that people fall in love and forget race if it is love it is.
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven-Because this was the first book that I read about mental illness and how it affects people and it was just a great book to read so recommend it to anyone.
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff-Because it was the first sci-fi book that I enjoyed reading because it was told in different types of media which made it a fun read. Also, I think the bit at the start was funny so go read it.
- Bird by Crystal Chan-Because this was the first book that I read that was not set in the upper world or the richer countries it was set in Jamaica. Moreover, this book has a funny tale to tell. Liars you must read it.
- Holding up the Universe by Jennifer Niven-Because this was the second novel about mental illness.
- We were Liars by E. Lockhart-Because you were reading it to solve the puzzle. Also, it is a love story between two races.
- The Vanishing by Sophia Tobin-Because it was my first arc and it was my first YA old English novel
- I, Girl X by Annalise Grey-Because it was the first mental illness book told from someone with mental illness. So, you could see how it affected the family.
- Girl Online: Going Solo by Zoella-Because it was a good end to the series. I cannot say anything more.
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas-Because it was best love story ever!!My man and Celaena are together but not. Btw I am reading Heir of Fire and I have heard some spoilers. I am not happy.
- Username: Regenerated by Joe Sugg.I-Because it is the only graphic novel I read this year and the graphics were nice.
- Matched by Ally Condie-Because it solved my Hunger Games problems.
- Crossed by Ally Condie-Because it is the Divergent Games. READ IT
- The Tell-Tale Heart by? -Because it was the only English text that I enjoyed. Thank goodness I am an anonymous blogger
- A boy and bear in a boat by Dave Shelton-Because it was a cute story and it reminded me of the snowman movie.
- Kindred Spirts by Rainbow Rowell-Because it was a short book with a lot of action.
So, guys this was my top 16 books for 2016.Tomorrow I might do a haul for what I got for Christmas. Hope you enjoyed that I am now off to watch The Muppets-Christmas Carol. Merry Christmas Everyone.