As promised I am doing my first summer reading guide.
- For summer I think that you need at least one love story that happens during the summer break. Which I recommend We Were Liars by E.Lockhart
- Then you just need a love story which I recommend Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon which is now a movie.
- Next, you need a book that involves travel. I would say either All the bright places by Jennifer Niven or London Belong to us by Sarra Manning
- Then you need to read a book by an indie author which I have reviewed a few books by indie authors so here is my Goodreads shelf https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/58178196-4teenliars?shelf=indie-authors
- Next, you need to read a duology or trilogy. I say you should read The Matched Trilogy or Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
- After read a novel in verse. You could read One or I, Girl X
- Read a friendship story. Beautiful broken things and dreaming the bear.
Here is my summer reading guide I like to read something like this because. It helps me reflect on the school year before and looking what I can do differently.Also so I can holiday through books.