Day 1- Rainbow Book Tag.
Hello Liars and rainbow readers,
Today is the first day of the RainbowAThon. *Yay* This week in the blogger and Instagram community we are celebrating different races, religion, sexuality. We are celebrating being you. That is why it is a rainbow because everyone gets a rainbow.
Today the day 1 of the blogger section of the readathon we are having a book tag on the Instagram section we are having a make a bookish rainbow. All the information for the challenges can be found in the GoodReads group and on our twitter and Instagram.
- Which book are you most excited to read as part of the readathon? Oranges in No Man’s Land by Elizabeth Laird because I wanted to read but I was saving it for the readathon. It is my favourite book.
- Which colour was the most difficult for you to find a book for? Pink and purple I own books with colours on but they were thick books which are not ideal for a week long RainbowAThon.
- What’s your favourite colour on books and why? The Harry Potter house because we can show our house pride. Hufflepuff forever
- Which fictional world would you go to if you had the choice? The Hunger Games
- Which book cover do you like the most out of the books you’re reading for the readathon? Oranges in No Man’s Land because it’s just a pencil drawing then like a stand of an orange
- Who is your favourite fictional character? Maddy from Everything Everything she is so pretty and nice and I went to watch the movie and I just want her to be my sister sooo bad. Also, I want Jack to be my friend as well because I relate to him so much as a girl. BTW he is from Night Owls by Jenn Bennett
- What is your favourite place to read in summer? In my bed in the morning because of the morning sun and breeze.
- Do you think characters should always have a specified sexuality? No because it’s not their personality and it does not make the story interesting unless it’s about that.
- What book made you cry the most? All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. It made step back and look my mental health and be a much kinder person that I have to be. #weereliars
- What is your favourite LGBT+ book? Night Owls is the only book I have read with an LGBT+ character and it was his brother. All the LGBT+ books I have read I feel like the author makes the characters not seem normal when they are.
- What book have you read this year about a character of a different nationality to you? Yes. Every time I read a book with white characters because I am black. #WeNeedMoreDiverseBooks.
BTW. I am not hating I am just saying. Shoutout to Jennifer Niven-Holding Up The Universe, Nicola Yoon-Everything Everything and The Sun is Also A Star. For writing books with diverse characters that are amazing.
Hopefully, you enjoyed this. Sometimes my opinions can be strong and I know that. And if anything offends you please let me know so I can explain what I mean. Because trust I love everyone and everything except things that crawl. INSECTS.
for info on the Readathon hit the link below