Day 3- Reading Habits
Its day 3 of the RainbowAThon. Today’s colour is Orange. The Instagram challenge is a brown photo. The Blog challenge is Reading Habits. Enjoy this rainbow fam.
My Reading Habits.
- In summer, I must read a romance that has some sort of travel in it.
- I don’t lend my books because I feel like people don’t know how to look after my babies(books).
- I like to read a series at a time. I don’t like to commit myself to about 3 series at a time because it becomes hard for me to keep up with the book. Like now I am reading the manga series assassination classroom and the throne of glass series.
- My favourite place to read is my bed in the morning or at night.
- My favourite place to read in school is the library in between the bookshelves. There is a heater to my back and it is so cosy.
- My favourite genre is High Fantasy, Romance, Dystopian and sometimes sifi
- I personally listen to music. I have two playlists that I normally listen to Favourite Soundtracks and focus music. Which can be both found on my Spotify @septbaby1
- I don’t like reading eBooks because my eBook reader is on my phone and always end up getting distracted.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading my 8 weird and wonderful reading habits. What are your reading habits? If you do take part in this blog challenge leave the link to your post here.