Today I have a short book review for you. I am changing the way I do book reviews during term time because they take an awful amount of time to write. But I still want to get book reviews up. So, I am doing short reviews in a bullet point style. I got the inspirations to do this from Everything Everything because she writes short reviews. I will add the Goodreads link to review so you can find out more about it.
SETTING: Starts in Paris and most of the story is set in Berghof (Germany)
MAIN CHARACTERS: Pierrot, Aunt Beatrix and Adolf Hitler.
TIME PERIOD: World War 2
- The book is about showing how Adolf Hitler brains washed the German nation.
- The book focus on the life of Pierrot, and how Hitler opinions got to his head.
- It is also showing how the people who worked for Hitler had two different opinions. Some loved him and some hated him.
- There is a lot of fact within the book even though it is a fictional book.
- It is not a massive book it is a quick read.
- It is very hard to put down before each chapter is written in a way to make you want to continue reading.
- It is simply written.
please let me know your thoughts on the style of review. If you liked it or not? Any improvements you would make?